Spotted Gum Timber Specifications
Perfect for building & construction
Australian Eucalypt family corymbia maculata.
This Australian hardwood ticks all the boxes for building & construction. A brown/red hardwood, it has a variable, wavy grain.
Features & Benefits
- Highly durable
- Rated for bushfire attack use – tested & approved for use up to BAL 29
- Kiln dried density level of 950kg/m3
- High Janka (or hardness) rating of 11
- Easily attains F27 when seasoned or F17 when unseasoned
- Available in all sectional sizes from 100 x 25mm to 300 x 50mm seasoned, and in all sizes unseasoned.
- Grown and sourced sustainably under Australian Forestry Standards.
We go the extra distance, ensuring your Spotted Gum is:
- Dried – to our own drying schedules, proven to dramatically decrease movement
- Treated – H3 to comply with Australian Standard 4706.
- Graded – to Australian Standard 2796 – 1 and 2.
- Set Length – on request, up to 6.0m and excellent random length spec of heavy 3.0-3.6m.
- Hand rails
- Wharves & boardwalks
- Other architectural features