American White Oak Timber Specifications
For superior interiors.
This hardwood timber encompasses a number of species, is pale yellow-brown to mid-brown, and usually has a straight grain and medium to coarse texture.
Features & Benefits
- Durability – Class 3
- Fire resistance: BAL 12.5 and 19 – All AS 3959 applications
- Seasoned density level of 750kg/m3
- Janka (or hardness) rating of 6.0
- Achieves F17 (select grade)
- Available in sizes 100x25mm through to 300x50mm.
- Laminates well for larger sizes.
- Found throughout the eastern United States.
- Architectural joinery
- High-grade furniture
- Interior woodwork