1. Personal information:
Coach House Timbers is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognise that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Coach House Timbers will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Coach House Timbers will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Coach House Timbers uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Coach House Timbers.
– To render services related to Coach House Timbers’ business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Coach House Timbers’ group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Coach House Timbers group company.
5. Contact by Coach House Timbers:
Coach House Timbers may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Coach House Timbers products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Coach House Timbers’ database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Coach House Timbers on the customer enquiry number 02 4869 5443.
9. Coach House Timbers and links to other web sites:
Coach House Timbers provides links to web sites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Coach House Timbers, and Coach House Timbers is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, or for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
10. Problems or queries: